Software Development Services
NPK is a leading software development company in India providing Offshore Software Development Services & Solutions with Services such as ERP,Web Development, Product Development, E-strategy Consulting, Offshore Software Development.
You need to have an idea to build a new product looking at the future needs or problems or required changes in the current market. The idea needs to translate into a concept which can be clearly communicated to the market and addresses a targeted market niche. A product defines the company’s vision. Its architecture should reflect the means of winning market share. The quality should reflect customer satisfaction and product durability.
Here comes the most important function of a software or company’s future- R&D. The Research and Development function carries a very vital role and should be part of business strategic planning. The capability of R&D to work in a productive, focused and efficient manner will bear on both the success of R&D and the organization as a whole.
All the relevant information is
collected from the customer to
develop a product as per their
Detailed analysis of the software
is performed to identify overall
requirements of clients
Which is basically building the architecture of the project. This step helps remove possible flaws by setting astandard and attempting to stick to it
It is cucial for running the developed software assessed by allstake holders.
Testing & Integration
It assess the software errors and documents bugs if there are any.
It is followed to upgrade from time to time to adopt to the changes.
- R&D- Experimenting with ideas and technologies which may not be a product.
Software Development- Working on a specific product desired by any client or based on market demand.
- R&D- All about developing new solutions for a specific social problem. No one can predict the end result.
Software Development- All about developing a product, targeted to resolve a specific company/ business problem, the end result is it should resolve the issue, without failing.
- R&D- Primarily expected to provide research results.
Software Development- Primarily expected to provide a working software.
- R&D- Managing software development for various sized companies, R&D takes on different meanings depending on the size of the company, customer base, etc.
Software Development- Targeted to a specific size of company or business. It depends on current requirement.
- R&D- There is no pre-defined deadline or time limit for R&D process. It can take years to develop one product.
Software Development- Strict deadline and time frame are pre-defined. You have to design, develop and deliver the product on time.
- R&D- As of Dec 2016, Augmented Reality, Self-Driven Automated Car, Virtual Reality and alike falls under R&D. R&D has been happening since years and will continue for years. After years of research, still there is no tangible product available in the market.